Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Can anyone HELP ME?

OK. You all know by now that "I have no idea what I'm doing." But here's the thing; I want to figure out this blogging stuff. Seriouly. I didn't think I did, but I am shocked to realize that I do. Here is the deal. I can't figure out how to make my blog page all cool like the rest of you dang bloggers (for example -- listing other cool blogs, listing your favorite stuff, etc.) I thought I got it figured out BUT nope, I didn't. Any help would be GREATLY and seriously appreciated.

2 comments:

daisy said...

Amy, Let me step you through it. You have to go to your "dashboard" (upper right-hand corner of your blog. There you can change colors,add lists, etc. To add links and such, go to "Template" then "add a Page Element". You there can add your lists or other blog links.

Try that for now. And I will be checking your blog to see how you have progressed. Good Luck!

Shayne said...

You are in good hands Amy, Daisy is a Blog Addict.