Thursday, July 19, 2007

is it something in the air?

I am not sure why... but Park City is one of my very favorite places. My mom and I took off yesterday for an over-night adventure to Park City. All in all it was a hit: especially playing in the pool and zipping down the Alpine Slides. Now if only I could teach Ty to love (or even tolerate... even just a little...) shopping. Shopping and Park City seem to go hand in hand (I know I know, you are all thinking it's skiing and Park City or The Film Festival and Park City; I would have to say that for me it's shopping and Park City.) I LOVE Park City and totally agree with Ty -- TWO THUMBS WAY UP!







4 comments:

Shayne said...

I think it is the smell of rich hippies that has you all giddy.

daisy said...

Who's that sexy lady with the sweet heart shaped sun glasses! Love it!

Emily said...

Look at that! Something Tyler will eat: ice cream! He knows what's good in life! ;-) I'm so glad we got to hang out at Snowbird! Love you!

Adrienne Hansen said...

looks so fun. i'm happy to be the only original family member not in park city sometime this week. oh well. maybe next year.