Friday, November 30, 2007

ahhhh!!!

no wait... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I have been a blog slacker. I have been bad (obviously) at posting and bad at keeping up with all of yours. isn't this just a CRAZY (but FUN) time of year?

here are a few quick updates:
we had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with dear friends here is South Dak. The meal and the company were splendid. A special thank-you to Quinn and Teresa for hosting and making such a DELICIOUS dinner. We don't know what we would do without our dear friends here; and we hope to never find out ;) We had a great day.

a picture of those in attendance:


Hailey's phrase of the week:
"You RUINED my heartbeat!" **going a step further than breaking her heart -- yes she is a bit dramatic**

the house is officially DECORATED for the holidays -- with the exception of the outside lights... which I might add will go up tomorrow (Andrew... you reading this? TOMORROW!!! ;) I will post some pictures of the house soon (April?)

and lastly -- the thing that is keeping me so busy (besides the kids and everyday life...): orders for Christmas card designs. This LemonLimeDesign stuff is taking off! Thanks to those who have referred me to friends and family ... it is so appreciated!

p.s. Tor... this post was done in honor of you. Happy birthday a day late!!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ahhh!!! indeed! Okay, so that picture...with the picture of Sis. Perryman? Um, yeah...she's totally serving in our ward in Brooklyn. In fact, she and her comp were at our house just the other day. I knew she was from So. Dak., but small world, eh? I take it then you know her family. :)

Tori said...

Thanks for the post~! Much needed!! We miss you guys...Congrats on the LemonLime stuff, can't wait to see how some turned out!!

Adrienne Hansen said...

was it you that ruined her heart beat? you are a mean mom.

Lucy said...

Yeah for you!! Earning all that Christmas Money!! Have fun!

Unknown said...

my mom told me that you were starting to design cards. I looked at your lemon lime link, they are so stinkin cute! I wish I would have found your link before I ordered my christmas cards online, yours are way cuter!!! i saw that you were looking for our link, it's www.chrismelissandizzy.blogspot.com

Adrienne Hansen said...

amy. please go to josh's blog and post a comment. PLEASE.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I am glad your Lemon Lime Design is going well. Yeah for you!! Can you put some of the Christmas ones up sometime?